[GeoNode-users] Can't load layers on Geonode without loggin to Geoserver

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:43:19 PST 2018

Hi Alesio,

Thanks for your answer, I actually try to updated Geonode to 2.10 version
using the Deployment Using Docker instructions that you provided in this
link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S0ac9IR9IW9tUjMu7JETPLUjnfQ6P87m1PKNko8IPWY/edit

It all goes well up to the point after I run:

docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f
docker-compose.override.localhost.yml up

I always got stuck in this point:

rabbitmq4geonode | missed heartbeats from client, timeout: 60s

And I'm not sure if this is due to slow connectivity from my network or
because I messed something up alone the way

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

José

[image: Mailtrack]