[GeoNode-users] Authentication problem between Geonode and Geoserver

Joshi, Jigeeshu Jigeeshu.Joshi at ils-forschung.de
Fri Jul 6 04:40:36 PDT 2018

Hi ,

I am having trouble understanding the authentication / authorization settings between Geonode and Geoserver. I have a problem that , the layers in Geonode are not available/ visible unless logged into Geosever with user admin. After login to Geoserever as admin, everything works normally.  But, every user does not have Geoserver admin credential so in that case, any user other than admin would not be able to see the layers.
Has anyone come across this problem. Any solution is appreciated. Let me know if I have not made the problem clear.

Regards,
Joshi