[GeoNode-users] What's the best way to install geonode in Debian?

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 07:33:16 PDT 2018

Hi folks!

I am ready for a brand new installation of geonode on a Debian server, once
installed I'd like to make some changes and customization using a geonode
project.

As previously I've always used Ubuntu server, I'm not sure what's the best
way to install Geonode in Debian:  I started installing  every single
package like described in admin workshop for CentOS [0]  but I now realized
that is possibile add ppa repository in sources.d of Debian and maybe
install the packages from sources like described here [1]

If I add ppa repository wull "sudo apt-get instaall geonode" work in Debian
testing or not?

Thank-you for any good advice

--
Amedeo Fadini