[GeoNode-users] [GeoNode-devel] Request to be PSC member

Federico Gianoli gianoli.federico at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:12:26 PDT 2018

Dear all,

In my opinion we are still in time to accept Jemal.
I have added him to the list.

Regards

Federico

Il giorno gio 21 giu 2018 alle ore 11:07 Toni Schönbuchner <
toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de> ha scritto:

> Dear Community,
>
> my voice will not count here but I agree with Alessio that it would be
> great having
> Jemal on the list.
>
> I know his candidatura has came few hours late respect to the deadline, but
> I would like to have him also among the list of nominations for the PSC.
>

> In the end I think it should be Federico's decision ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Toni

> CSGIS

> Kolonnadenstraße 1
> 04109 Leipzig
> Mobil +49/ (0) 176 6680 3198
> Tel  +49/ (0) 341 24 04 738
> Fax  +49/ (0) 341 24 04 73
> Web http://csgis.de
>
> Hinweis gemäß § 33 BDSG
> Daten der Verfahrensbeteiligten werden gespeichert. Dieses Dokument ist
> ausschließlich für den
> Adressaten bestimmt. Der Inhalt der E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls Sie
> diese E-Mail versehentlich
> erhalten haben, rufen Sie uns unter obiger Rufnummer umgehend an und
> löschen Sie diese Nachricht
> von Ihrem Computer. Jegliche Art von Reproduktionen, Verbreitung,
> Vervielfältigung, Veränderung,
> Verteilung und/oder Veröffentlichung dieser E-Mail ist verboten.
>
> Am 21.06.2018 um 09:43 schrieb geonode-users-request at lists.osgeo.org:
>
>   1. Re: [GeoNode-devel] Request to be PSC member (Alessio Fabiani)

> Message: 1
> Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 09:42:54 +0200
> From: Alessio Fabiani <alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it>
> To: Jemal Mensur <jemal.mensur at igad.int>
> Cc: geonode-devel <geonode-devel at lists.osgeo.org>,  geonode-users
> <geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] [GeoNode-devel] Request to be PSC member
>
> Dear all,
> I had the occasion and the pleasure to work with Jemal. He is a very
> skilled and competent person and thanks to his contribution we had the
> occasion to work together on most of the most recent improvements of
> GeoNode.
>
> I know his candidatura has came few hours late respect to the deadline, but
> I would like to have him also among the list of nominations for the PSC.
>
> Thanks all,
> -A.

*+39 340 74 33 504*

*gianoli.federico at gmail.com <gianoli.federico at gmail.com>*

*www.federicogianoli.com <http://www.federicogianoli.com>*

*Via G. Giardino 13, 35138 Padova, Italy*

*C.F. GNLFRC88M21F382P *

*P.IVA 04679140287*