[GeoNode-users] Remove layer from GeoNode but keep in GeoServer

Michael Fedak mikefedak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:21:03 PDT 2018

Hello,

Try switching the layers you do not want added to not be advertised. You
can do this via the Edit Layer page in geoserver, there should be a
'Advertised''
checkbox. Then run updatelayers with the --skip-unadvertised flag. See here
for more details:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/admin_mgmt_commands/index.html#updatelayers