[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Project master Docker - Upload layers

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:51:46 PDT 2018

Hi Simone,

I have several instances of GeoNode-Project in different VMs.

GeoNode-Project at 2.7 Docker Centos7 VM
Issue:
Django container gets a new one every time docker-compose up is run.

GeoNode-Project at 2master Docker Centos7 VM
Issue:
Related to upload layers
*Unable to
usecom.vividsolutions.jts.geom.impl.CoordinateArraySequenceFactory at 32f58c5e
to produce CoordinateSequence with dimension 2*

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciated your time.

Kind regards

Julierme