[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Project master Docker - Upload layers

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:36:07 PDT 2018

Hi Francesco,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have GeoNode-Project at 2.7 installed
via Docker in a Centos7 VM and I had edited the templates html (site_base
and site_index) and css file (site_base). GeoNode site was working
smoothly. But lately, after running docker-compose down and right after
docker-compose up, this last command resets the django container (the
container gets a new ID), and why I see that, after running docker-compose
up the templates [1] and static [2] returns to their default configuration.
[1]
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/tree/2.7/project_name/templates
[2]
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/tree/2.7/project_name/static/css