[GeoNode-users] How to enable the layer visibility for all user in layer list but not layer detail ?

samuel potter samuelpotter12 at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 20 23:54:19 PDT 2019

Hi, I'm working on GeoNode 2.8 and I have an issue.I have to set the map in the layer list visible for all, logged or not but only in the layer list not in the layer detail. For this I found an old topic, I tried the change he submitted by changing the SKIP_PERMS_FILTER in settings.py and the read_list function in api/authorization.py but it didn't change anything on the site for me. So I would appreciate some help. Thanks