[GeoNode-users] Migrating from GeoNode 2.4.1 to 2.10.x

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 02:35:19 PST 2019

I have fixed the projection error for most of the layers by adding a custom
CRS in GeoServer (that I missed to migrate) and using the pg_dump for the
geonode_data db only. Not sure which one helped solve this issue (maybe
both?) but a few layers still have that weird projection set (assigned by
default?).

However this didn't solve the issue of the unpublished vector layers in
GeoServer. If I manually publish them one by one, they work in GeoNode as
well (it seems they are now linked to GeoNode again).
But I have hundreds of them...

Do you know where GeoServer store the information whether a layer is
published or not?

Thanks for your help!

Ciao

P.