[GeoNode-users] Load CVS file.

Yewondwossen Assefa assefay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:04:15 PDT 2019

Hi Francesco, Ariel

I was under the impression that a csv file could be loaded as a layer.
There was some time ago a discussion on a functionality a to join
geographical files and csv files. After checking in github, I realized that
it is not possible yet.
I will upload it as a document for now and recommend users to do their join
outside Geonode and upload joined shape file.
Many thanks for your support.

Ariel, very nice to hear from you.

Regards

Y. Assefa