[GeoNode-users] Changing Theme for Geonode 2.10

Cliff Patterson cpatterson at psdrcs.com
Wed May 8 10:05:40 PDT 2019

Hi Angelos,

Thanks for your help, but I can't get Geonode-project up and running. I
just get error after error. I am using the instructions on github
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project

For example, when running pip install -r requirements.txt --upgrade:

ERROR: Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    ERROR: Failed `CDLL(libgeos_c.so.1)`
    Failed `CDLL(libgeos_c.so)`
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-install-UUny1E/Shapely/setup.py", line 38, in <module>
        from shapely._buildcfg import geos_version_string, geos_version, \
      File "shapely/_buildcfg.py", line 167, in <module>
        fallbacks=['libgeos_c.so.1', 'libgeos_c.so'])
      File "shapely/_buildcfg.py", line 161, in load_dll
        libname, fallbacks or []))
    OSError: Could not find library geos_c or load any of its variants
['libgeos_c.so.1', 'libgeos_c.so']
ERROR: Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
/tmp/pip-install-UUny1E/Shapely/

Error when running: pip install pygdal==$PYGDAL_VERSION

ERROR: Invalid requirement: '.8'

At this point, nothing works... So let's start over.

What is the starting point to install a version of geonode that can be
customized on a fresh installation of Ubuntu 18.04?

Big thanks!
Cliff

--

Cliff Patterson Ph.D.