[GeoNode-users] geonode style issue

Handy Rusydi handy at galerigis.com
Fri Nov 1 19:28:37 PDT 2019

Hai all of the members geonode,

I have a problem about my geonode. I am using geonode 2.10.1 . I have
install from documentation here

http://docs.geonode.org/en/2.10.x/install/core/index.html#install-the-dependencies

I am using ubuntu 18.04 lts. The installation works perfectly. When I tried
to upload it is also works perfect. But there is a problem when I need to
change the style. I can save the style and also I am adding new style from
geonode. The style can be saved. But when I need to add the layer from the
map, my new style has been gone.

Besides that, my python manage.py command is also broken. I dont know what
happened. It can't be connect to geonode.

Any suggestion? I will be appreciate any suggestions.

Regards

Handy