[GeoNode-users] Query builder on geonode

Silvia Salsone salsone at planetek.it
Wed Nov 13 08:30:40 PST 2019

Dear all,

We need a system able to perform on line queries on maps. We are already using GeoNode and I found a suitable query builder in MapStore. In particular, on the news of the MapStore release on February 2018 (https://www.geo-solutions.it/blog/mapstore-release-charts/),  I can read about a restyling of the query builder and the integration of MapStore with GeoNode is set as future work.

How can I check if my version of GeoNode (2.10) has got the query builder? How to use/access it?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Silvia