[GeoNode-users] Simultaneous Upload issue

Dejan Samardzic dejan.samardzic at cedis.me
Sat Jan 18 15:14:30 PST 2020

Dear Geonode community,
We are using Geonode v3.0 (docker). We have issue with simultaneous Upload multiple KML files.
When trying to do multiple simultaneous Upload using Geonode Upload interface, only one upload succeeds, all others failed with the following message: "DataSource not available after calling dispose() or before being set." Failed layers does create table in Postgis, but layer has not been created in Geonode and Geoserver.
In Geoserver log I have found:
ERROR [geoserver.importer] - Error occured during import
java.lang.IllegalStateException: DataSource not available after calling dispose() or before being set.
at org.geotools.jdbc.JDBCDataStore.getDataSource(JDBCDataStore.java:508)
Please find Geonode/geoserver log in attachment. In this case file fotelja.kml has succeed but stolica.kml has failed to upload.
Do you have any feedback or idea how to overcome such behavior?
I think that this issue also exist in previous Geonode versions.
regards,
Dejan.

--

 Dejan Samardžić        Rukovodilac Sektora za ICT / IT Manager

[cid:part1.029A0ED2.FD827AB8 at cedis.me]
CEDIS d.o.o.
Ivana Milutinovića 12, 81000 Podgorica
gsm:    +382 67 220 971