[GeoNode-users] Timeline (time series data) not working properly in GeoNode 3.0

Adrian Bajer bajeradr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 01:34:10 PDT 2021

Hello,
I have a problem with temporal layers (time series) in GeoNode 3.0. My data
has two time attributes (Data1 and Data2), but GeoNode doesn't see it as a
period of time. Moreover, after layer uploading both attributes gets the
same value (you can see on the printscreens below).
I want my data to be considered as valid in a period of time, not as points
in time.

Any ideas how to solve that problem?

*Adrian Bajer, MA*

*Department of Historical Atlas*
Institute of History, Polish Academy of Sciences

Rynek Starego Miasta 29/31
00-272 Warsaw, Poland
e-mail: bajeradr at gmail.com