[GeoNode-users] MapStore/GeoNode: Pass the sources object of the map to the settings

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 07:50:33 PDT 2021

Dear Alessio,

Thank you very much for your reply.
According to
https://mapstore.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer-guide/maps-configuration/#wmts,
we have some Map Options: projection, zoom, layers, units, center, etc.
Some of these Map Options / variables are available in the settings.py (
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/settings.py#L1398,L1403).
To which file these variables are passed? The reason I am asking is because
I can try to pass the MAP 's source object straight in this file.

Thank you very much for your time in advance

Kind regards

Julierme