[GeoNode-users] Broken layers between Geonode and Geoserver

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:08:48 PDT 2021

Hi,

I'm running Geonode 3.1 using Docker.

The site is running OK, however I had a large amount of shapefiles that I
wanted to upload to the site, so I use the importlayers command inside the
Django container. The output didn't show any errors and finished
successfully.

However I'm finding some broken layers that were part of that import. For
starter Geonode shows that I have 3,885 layers:
[image: image.png]

But some layers don't load in Geonode, and are shown like this:
[image: image.png]

The layers that do show in the previous image are part of the same import,
and I know that the shapefiles are correct.

These layers don't exist in Geoserver, and only show 2,832 layers of the
3,885 layers listed in Geonode.
[image: image.png]

docker-compose logs of django, geonode and geoserver don't shine any light,
neither does geonode.log, so if anyone will be kind enough to point me
in the right direction of what could be happening, it will be much
appreciated.

Kind regards,

José

--