[GeoNode-users] Creating empty layer via REST API

edgar mlowe mloweedgar0 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 05:39:36 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

Iam using Geonode as a backend for my Single page application(Built using
reactjs), I have a use case where I need to create an empty layer via
Geonode REST API and populate the layer with data later using OGC
service(WFS).

Can anyone guide me on how I can create an empty Geonode layer via REST
API? I know it is  possible to create an empty layer via the Web Interface,
I want to know if it is possible via API.

Thanks in advance folks, looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Edgar Mlowe,
Software Developer.