[GeoNode-users] Add custom model to maps (just like Layers)

Rafael Sá rafael.sa at ua.pt
Wed Jul 20 02:52:49 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a custom model that is similar to a Layer. I have already tried to create a model using Multi table inheritance with the Layer model, but I am having a hard time with that.
So I'm creating an independent model, but I'd like it to be possible to add that model to the maps, just like you add Layers, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it.
Can you point me in the right direction to do this?