[GeoNode-users] Group permissions

Aymeric Viaud avi at arxit.com
Tue Nov 22 03:00:06 PST 2022

Dear all,

I am facing an issue trying to configure GeoNode feature permissions for groups.
When going to the Django admin, then trying to choose permissions, it does has no effect...
Also, how default permissions are set up? Because users in a group with no permission chosen have right to use all features.

[cid:image001.png at 01D8FE69.F51C3F80]

My expectation is : Disable map creation for only one specific group.

Could you please help me understanding how GeoNode feature permissions are managed?
I couldn't find it in the documentation, I have only found permissions management for resources, and for this, it works perfectly.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Aymeric VIAUD
arx iT (France)