[GeoNode-users] Error in udatelayers

Richard Camejo rcamejo at rocha.uy
Wed Jan 25 03:31:45 PST 2023

Good day,
I have installed Geonode 4.0.2 on Debian 11.
Everything works perfectly.
I have a problem when I want to import layers from Geoserver by executing the following command:

geonode at geonodeidr:/opt/geonode$ python3 manage.py updatelayers -w geonode -u admin

Returns the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/geonode/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 84, in _execute return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
File "/home/geonode/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py", line 423, in execute return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)
sqlite3.OperationalError: no such column: people_profile.language

I have searched on Google but I can't find information on how to solve it, I appreciate if someone can give some help.
Thanks greetings

Richard.

--
Richard Camejo