[GeoNode-users] Problem on MapStore display

Alexandre Gacon alexandre.gacon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:13:39 PST 2023

Hello,

I have a running instance of GeoNode (version 4.0.3) which for several
weeks now can no longer display data preview of a layer or display map when
creating a new one : we have an everlasting loader, with no network errors
(all requests end-up with a 200 code) and no browser error. No errors in
log either.

When we ask to display an existing map, it works correctly.

GeoNode is behind a reverse proxy based on NGINX, in addition to the
GeoNode own NGINX.

Do you have an idea on how to get more information?

--
Alexandre Gacon