[GeoNode-users] linked_resources API always return 404

Alexandre Gacon alexandre.gacon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 23:58:15 PDT 2023

Hello,

For a few weeks now, our geonode instance always returns a 404 error when
we try to use the linked_resources endpoint of the API.

As a result:
- The map preview in the right side of a dataset is never displayed with an
ever lasting loader
- When we try to create a new map, we also have an ever lasting loader, we
never get to display the default basemap
- Existing maps are displayed correctly

The problem happens with either layers in database or with new layer
uploaded with shapefile.

GeoNode version : 4.0
GeoServer version : 2.20.6

Do you have any idea on what's going on?

--
Alexandre Gacon