[Geoprisma-dev] MapFish-trunk in external

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Nov 19 09:03:25 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:

> I don't find it too annoying.  But it may well be we don't need all of
> it.  I would leave the server there (in case).  We probably don't nee
> the plugin dir.  I just thought I would gobble the whole thing in case
> we needed it ??
>
> Yves

Is the current MapFish-Server included in GP ready to run as it is or do
we need to "install" or "configure" it ?  My point is : if it's not, it
shouldn't be part of the repository.  MF-Server should be a new
Service-type some day, but we currently have no 'included' services,
like MapServer, FeatureServer, Tilecache, etc... Do you see what I mean ?

What do you think of it ?

Thanks a lot for your time,

--
Alexandre Dubé