[Geoprisma-dev] Legend Panel - Scrollbar

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 27 11:17:38 EST 2009

Hi,

I didn't test the LegendPanel with a lot of layers, but I would have
assumed that it would have worked out of the box. There's probably a
small glitch in the sample1 xslt template. Can you reproduce the issue
with one of the GeoPrisma sample? If so, please open a ticket in trac
with a small description of how to reproduce the problem.

Julien

louis.rocheleau wrote:
> Hi Jean-Samuel,
>
> actually I do not develop GP, I am a user of it. I copied the legend panel
> from Sample1, as Yves recommended to me. I then realized that when I load
> many layers, the scrollbar does not come. Did you test to see if the
> scrollbar is coming when you put many layers ?
>
> Also, you mention that "it may be because [I] put the Panel inside another
> Panel...", is there another way to display a legend ?
>
> Regards
> Louis
> Boréalis
>

> Julien-Samuel Lacroix wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would have think that the scrollbar would be automatically there. It
>> may be because you put the Panel inside another Panel...
>>
>> Does that help?
>> http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42912
>> http://www.yui-ext.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56199
>>
>> Julien
>>
>> louis.rocheleau wrote:
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> I have configured a Legend Panel for the layers on a GP map. It goes all
>>> fine using the Sample1 example. My only concern is when you reach a
>>> certain
>>> number of elements in the Legend Panel, you can't see all the
>>> information,
>>> as there is no scroll bar. Is there any development on having such a tool
>>> ?
>>> I am not sure but would the layer tree act the same if too many layers
>>> were
>>> defined ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Louis