[Geoprisma-dev] New 'Global' proxy, comments needed

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 11 10:46:36 EDT 2010

Hey,

   I would also like to point out that there is currently no "proxy"
documentation about any of the Services, nor the WidgetProxy.  With the
upcoming Global proxy and the new ways to define a WidgetProxy, a
documentation page becomes a necessity.

   I created a ticket about this [1].  Comments would be again welcomed.

Alexandre

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/127

--
Alexandre Dubé