[Geoprisma-dev] 'core' files not included by default

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 11 13:59:57 EDT 2010

   In fact, that's the 'url' that is more important to know when
including .js core files.  So, knowing the 'widgets' url is normally not
enough (it could be a root url).  If we look at all samples, we'll see
that the core files are included by looking at the widget_url, then
../core.  That's not really right, but works if you made the 'client'
folder web visible for example and that the widget url is something like
: geoprisma/client/widgets.

   Well, I don't think there's a good workaround for this one in the
end.  Unless we all agree that there should be a 'setCoreDir' and
'setCoreUrl', there is no solution for this issue.

   Comments ?

Regards,

Alexandre

--