[Geoprisma-dev] isAuthorized method change

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 17 10:39:46 EDT 2010

Hi devs,

   I need to do a major change in the core of geoprisma and would like
to know if it's okay with everyone.  I need to change the 'isAuthorized'
method of the acl object of geoprisma (not the actual 'isAuthorized
method of acl objects).

   I need the method to receive the org_geoprisma_resource_Resource
object instead of its name directly.  The details are in this ticket
[1].  It would be a rare urgent question since it's a 'critical' ticket
(could have been 'blocker') so if possible I'd like to have quick
answers, please.

Regards,

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/132

--