[Geoprisma-dev] Updated samples on GP website missing includes

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Dec 14 08:55:46 EST 2010

Hi,

   The way I read and copy the content of the header.inc.html and
footer.inc.html files for the samples and it unique template file works
fine on my local linux machine, but on http://www.geoprisma.org it's not
working.  Both files are not included.  Here's a sample using the new
template, you'll see not header, nor footer contents :
   http://www.geoprisma.org/samples/zoomslider/index.php

   Could someone using a Windows machine please have a quick look at the
same example but locally to see if the same problem occurs ?  I don't
know what's the source yet, and if there isn't a quick way to find it I
would open a ticket.

Thanks,

--
Alexandre Dubé