[Geoprisma-dev] Cleanup the samples

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 16 15:47:30 EST 2010

Hi,

   Here's the only things remaining to do :

   * sample1/josso -> I'd like to move the "josso" portion to the
"borealis_authentication" sample
   * "borealis_authentication" sample : I'd like every combinaisons to
work if possible.  Currently, only the things set locally work.
   * move the acl.xml file from ./config to the sample dir
   * remove all old .xml file from ./config dir
   * remove all old templates
   * solve the "Windows doesn't include headers/footers" problem

   About point #2, are there existing authentication sources still valid
somewhere I could log on to ?  Else, is it worth keeping to at least
have the code somewhere even though it's not 100% working ?

Regards,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre Dubé