[Geoprisma-dev] Initialview modification

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Feb 15 12:16:08 EST 2010

Hi All,

I just realized my new <highlight> feature in InitialView has problems
when no layer of type featureserver is created in the map, as is the
case in the initialview sample on geoprisma.org.

I just added some code to take care of that (patch attached).  If there
is no featureserver layer, I just add a cross mark (like the
mapfishrecenter behaviour).  If you run the initialview sample on
localhost with that version of InitialView.xslt, you'll see.

However, I don't know what the behaviour should be to tick the cross
off.  Simply panning around or zooming out ?

Comments appreciated,

Yves