[Geoprisma-dev] Initialview modification

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Feb 15 15:05:08 EST 2010

> Hi All,
>
> I just realized my new <highlight> feature in InitialView has problems
> when no layer of type featureserver is created in the map, as is the
> case in the initialview sample on geoprisma.org.
>
> I just added some code to take care of that (patch attached).  If there
> is no featureserver layer, I just add a cross mark (like the
> mapfishrecenter behaviour).  If you run the initialview sample on
> localhost with that version of InitialView.xslt, you'll see.
>
> However, I don't know what the behaviour should be to tick the cross
> off.  Simply panning around or zooming out ?
>
> Comments appreciated,

I have just defined an event on mouse click to get rid of the cross for
now.  That is, any (mouse) event but click (e.g. panning, zooming
in/out) will leave the red cross showing the center on.  The behaviour
is similar to unselecting a feature by clicking.  We can always make a
more intelligent event later on.

r794

Yves