[Geoprisma-dev] PGSQLMapContextConfig - ticket(s)

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Jul 9 09:43:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

   I am pleased to announce that another step towards a GeoPrisma config
in a database is now completed.  The ticket [1] contains the whole story
of the work done so far and what's remaining to do.  I'm going to add a
final comment describing a summary of the work remaining to do.

   Instead of continuing to update this same ticket (which is becoming a
bit too big to my taste), I'm proposing to add a final comment referring
to a buch of other new tickets (to separate the remaining tasks to do in
multiple tickets).  When all these new tickets would all be closed, the
main one would be closed.  Here's a list of tickets I propose to open
(for now) :

   * documentation of all new resource options (1 ticket)
   * GUI admin tool to setup the DB config (1 ticket)
   * support for remaining widgets that are currently unsupported or
incomplete (missing options for example) in the new config (1 ticket /
widget)

   Comments would be welcomed.

Regards,

Alexandre