[Geoprisma-dev] PGSQLMapContextConfig - ticket(s)

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Jul 26 11:49:47 EDT 2010

On 10-07-22 11:06 AM, Yves Moisan wrote:
> Failing more detailed comments from others, I would say it looks good
> : go for it.  You're the lead on that !  I'm eager to know what
> widgets are or not supported in the new config.
>
> Thanx !
>
> Yves

Yves,

   Thanks for the answer.  I just finished updating the TRAC with all
remaining tasks to do, see below :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/89#comment:26
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/89#comment:27

   That's a big bunch of tickets but it's better that way IMHO.

   This week, I'm going to work on the following tickets (in that order)
that are required by Nippour :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/94
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/98
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/92 (naturally)
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/115 (with the help of James
(Nippour))

   Alan and Pierre-Luc (Nippour) have been working on the GUI admin tool
for the past weeks and are still on it.  See the ticket (will be updated
soon) :
http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/117

Kind regards,

--