[Geoprisma-dev] New MF_OL_GeoEXT_except_lang.js

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Mar 9 15:54:00 EST 2010

Alexandre Dube a écrit :
> Yves,
>
>  I already had this exact same problem.  The following tickets fixed
> this issue for me :
>    http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2472
>    https://trac.mapfish.org/trac/mapfish/ticket/554
>
>  After these, building with MapFish building tool on my Linux platform
> didn't make IE6 crash at all.  If it still did for you, have you tried
> building from a Linux plateform ?
>
> Alexandre
Hi Alexandre,

In the end, it turns out the compressed file works fine in IE6.  In
fact, I had the lang file issue because I was *not* using the compressed
file.  Using the compressed file seems to solve the issue, but I'll see
how things behave.  At least we have a compressed file without the
languages for those who don't need them ;-)

Cheers and thanx for answering,

Yves