[Geoprisma-dev] Options for ressource in Workspace

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 9 15:13:44 EDT 2010

Hi Djoan,

   First of all, when you wish to start a new topic, please create a new
message instead of using an old message, clicking "reply-all" and
changing the subject. When you do so, the message gets indented in the
old thread and that can be a little confusing.

   If you only wish to have a specific workspace that has no
mapfishlayertree widget at all in it, you can define an alternative
<layout> that point to a template.xslt file that draws no tree widget in
it.  That would work.  See in the ./samples/workspace/config.xml file
for an example of how to define an alternative <layout> for a workspace.

   If you wish to have a specific layer not visible (unchecked) by
default in the mapfishlayertree in a workspace, then you would need to
develop this feature since it's not supported by the XMLWorkspaceConfig
driver.  There's a ticket open mentionning this kind of feature but it's
related to the PGSQLMapContextConfig driver [1] only.

Best of luck,

Alexandre

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/121

--