[Geoprisma-dev] PGSQLMapContextConfig samples don't work on geoprisma.org

Etienne Dube etienne.dube at boreal-is.com
Thu Jan 27 17:39:18 EST 2011

On 27/01/2011 3:22 PM, Alexandre Dube wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   PGSQLMapContextConfig samples don't work on geoprisma.org [1]
> (pretty self-explanatory).  I'd like to have comments about that, please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> [1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geoprisma/ticket/185

Hi Alexandre,

Does that mean that you'll have to open a PostgreSQL instance to the
outside world on your server, that the geoprisma.org machine will use to
retrieve its DB config? There could be security and performance issues,
but I'm okay with that if you're comfortable with this solution.

Etienne

--
Etienne Dubé
Developer