[Geoprisma-dev] PGSQLMapContextConfig samples don't work on geoprisma.org

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Jan 28 08:24:59 EST 2011

Etienne,

   About the security, I would be comfortable with allowing access to
geoprisma.org only.

   For the performance, it wouldn't give tribute to the advantages of
using the DB config, but at least we would have working samples.  Rather
than doing that, do you think it would be possible to have the DB config
on geoprisma.org directly ?  If so, I would like to be able to manage it
as well.

   An other thing we could do is setup the samples and config on one of
our server and redirect the according samples on geoprisma.org to this
server.

Thoughts ?

Alexandre

--