[Geoprisma-users] Trouble try to add the zoomslider widget

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 3 19:13:40 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to add the zoomslider widget to my project, but am getting a
Javascript error that seems to be because I missed adding something to
my template or maybe it is ordered wrong.

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/xslt/default.xslt
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/config.xml
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/  (takes 5m 30s to load)

which errors out with "org is not defined" on:
  Ext.apply(org.geoprisma.widget.geoexttoolbar.GeoExtToolbar.prototype,
{ ...

Basically what I did was look at the Navtools sample and tried to
migrate the relevant pieces into my then working app.

Any ideas?

-Steve