[Geoprisma-users] Summary of on going issues with GeoPrisma

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Dec 6 23:54:57 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have spent all of last week and this weekend working with GeoPrisma. I
have simplified most of the issues do to some very simple examples which
I will provide links to and a summary of the issues.

Since I have used a common approach to many of these examples it is
possible that I have made some fundamentally bad assumption somewhere in
the process of setting up these examples and that I have replicated it
across them in one way or another.

I have verified consistent behavior on all of these between r728 and trunk.

1)

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/index2.php   r728
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/index2.php  trunk

The mapfish layer tree will switch from WMS Base to OpenStreetMap but
the OSM is not checked and you can not change back to WMS. If you double
click the check box for the WMS check box it will check the OSM, then a
single click will bring it back, but it does not effect the map display.

2)

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj/google.php   r728  (-toolbar)
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/google.php  trunk (+toolbar)

Adding the ZoomSlider to the GYMO sample breaks the slider and the
navigation behavior of the "toolbar" widget if it is included. The
behavior of the toolbar is consistent between versions. The "toolbar"
widget works fine without the ZoomSlider. In fact it probably is
breaking the default navigation behavior as you can not drag the map.

I'm happy to provide files and whatever information is needed to help
debug this. To write bugs if needed. I have tried to simplify the
examples as much as possible. But frankly, I'm stuck at this point which
is blocking me from trying to integrate my real data and move forward
with this project.

Thanks,
   -Steve