[Geoprisma-users] FeaturePanel Questions and Observations

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Dec 17 01:03:19 EST 2009

Hi,

I have some questions on the FeaturePanel Widget.

1) how to I change the width and height of the featurepanel window?
2) What do I need to do if I want the featurepanel to appear in say the
east or west panel in the layout?
3) If in an accordion panel does it open automatically on edits or is
there an option to make it open when in edit mode?

A couple of useful observations that could be added to the doc. (will
open tickets for all these items).

In the featurepanel_form widget xml:

1) width is in pixels not characters like in an html form
2) you can add to options to get scroll bars on overflow:
    <autoScroll>true</autoScroll>

-Steve