[Geoprisma-users] Got GeoPrisma installed - Now what?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Nov 13 00:48:38 EST 2009

Hi all,

First, (well second, really because I already posted a problem :) any I
want to say that GeoPrisma looks very cool and I'm excited about getting
it to work with my maps.

I'm reading through the documentation but I missing the overview or
tutorial that is not written yet. So I'm looking through the samples and
will try to crib pieces from them.

My goal is to have a simple login page using XML or postgres and have a
map with a few layers some of which can be edited. I would like to use
tinyOWS instead of FeatureServer. and my maps will all be via mapserver.

I assume I need to set up a directory similar to one of the sample
directories for my project.

I need to create acl.xml or equivalent postgres.

And create a config.xml.

Do you guys have any admin pages the present forms for creating some of
the XML? What do you guys use for editing and creating all the xml
files. it seems a little tedious to do this in notepad or vi.

Thanks,
   -Steve