[Geoprisma-users] New to GeoPrisma - Samples don't work

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Nov 13 15:48:49 EST 2009

Yves Moisan wrote:
>> OK, I have trunk checked out so I can track changes going there.
>> I also downloaded the new bundles and installed that on my website.
>> And acl2 works now.
>
> Good.
>> One thing I noticed, is that you need a [refresh] button on the download
>> page or you need to refresh the window and nav to the download page to
>> see the updates.
>
> You mean on geoprisma.org ?  Other than the browser's refresh (F5)
> button ?

yes on geoprisma.org. because the home page is one page that just
changes the visibility of divs for the various tabs, the page does not
get refreshed. The downloads are whatever version was available when you
first load the page. changing from download to home to download does not
refresh the version available. If you had not said that you had just
updated the link I would not have thought to refresh the browser to find
it. It might be a better idea to have that tab open a new window with
the current list of downloads or something like that so it get refreshed
with more often.

BTW, this is great stuff! you guys are doing a great job. I look forward
to future releases and new features.

Thanks,
   -Steve