AW: [geos-devel] OGR and Shape.idx

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Mon Feb 16 03:06:08 EST 2004

Darren H. and Tyler

Thank you for yor response. I work with ArcView 3.x and tru64 UNIX and I
need index creation on the shape column only.

I tried to configure ArcView with a startup script to start the index
creation. After creation of the indexes the script shut down ArcView by
itself. I works from the command promt with av <proj>.apr. The problem, when
I start ArcView form a cronjob without a display, ArcView isn't able to
start up, because it is looking out for a display without success.

I'm not shure if there exists ArcObjects for tru64 UNIX.

With best regards

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator

Amt für Geoinformation