[geos-devel] Perhaps a stupid question about polygons...

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Mon Jun 28 18:26:14 EDT 2004

Yup, absolutely.

This shouldn't be too much of a showstopper tho.  It's easy to write
code to detect which is the outer shell.  I think the easiest algorithm
would just be to take the ring with the largest x or y extent.

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5