[geos-devel] Current status

strk strk at keybit.net
Mon May 17 08:32:41 EDT 2004

I've fixed a but in PrecisionModel::makePrecise().
Now the testLeaksBig.xml test gives the same result in both
jts-1.4 and geos CVS (5 isValid failures).

I've also run with success all jts-1.4 tests in test/validate.
Tests in test/vivid with failures are:
	TestFunctionPLPrec.xml
	TestSimple.xml
	TestValid.xml