[geos-devel] Another bug fix in JTS 1.4.1 for GEOS

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Tue May 18 14:46:00 EDT 2004

Yury, attached is a bug fix in JTS for a problem which has just come to
light.  (Buffers of some polygons with small & large were being computed
with no holes)

See line 184 - "return" replaced by "continue"

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5