[geos-devel] left and right buffer

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Thu May 18 12:11:08 EDT 2006

Yes, I know that negative buffer won't doesn't handle left/right - that
suggestion was in answer to Stephen's question about "shrinking"
buffers.

What I'm looking for is some examples of what left/right buffers look
like (especially for pathological cases such as very narrow V shapes)

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046