[geos-devel] Crash when buffering a geometry

Stephen Wong swongu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:41:27 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the quick response. I just ran the test again (Windows Vista,
32-bit) and it doesn't get stuck on reading the WKB, so maybe it has to do
with cross-platform compatibility.  I took the WKB and converted it to hex,
so hopefully, it will work this time. I've attached it to the ticket (
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/188). The file I/O operations in the .cpp
file now look like this:

std::ifstream fin ;
fin.open( "hex.ogc" ) ;
GeometryAPtr geom( reader_.readHEX( fin ) ) ;

Thanks,

Stephen