[geos-devel] Crash when buffering a geometry

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Mon Aug 11 17:53:59 EDT 2008

FWIW, this test case works in the current JTS codebase, but apparently
not in JTS 1.9.  So this might narrow down where to look.  There has
been at least one change to the buffering code since 1.9, to do with
improving how offset curve generation is handled.

Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect
Refractions Research, Inc.
(250) 383-3022